Over The Rainbow

The Day to Day Life of Bear the Cairn Terrier and his Buddies All Rescued From Various Circumstances Not of Their Own Choice

Monday, October 10, 2005

My Brother Marley

This is Marley. He thinks he is ToTo. Just cause he looks like him, doesn't mean he is. He fell out of the sky one day during a big thunderstorm. He has a thing for gnawing on glittery red shoes. He tries to act like a
Bad-A$$ dog and we call him Snarley-Marley, but I think he is all snarl and no bite. It's good to have a friend though, so I guess he can stay.
I heard I can put him in a big balloon and send him back if he gets on my nerves too much.

2 Comments:

  • At 10/11/2005 7:34 PM, Blogger Overboard said…

    'coz of Marley, loads of rasta men appeared in my dreams last night. I do not kid. I was cycling and these rastas kept trying to push me off the bike. Then I cycled past some really grungy looking white trash rastas.
    Horrid dreams. Horrid.
    And it's all your fault! :)

     
  • At 10/11/2005 8:50 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    Heh heh. I'm always tempted to "dred" his fur.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home